Our priority is the safety of our team, our clients and our patients.
We are maintaining business as normal but we are constantly reviewing advice from government authorities and the Australian Veterinary Association.
There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be transmitted by or to domestic dogs and cats.
We are frequently disinfecting our doors and surfaces and have increased our already high standard of hygiene at the clinic.
To help us maintain normal service for our valued clients, we would request you to observe the following:
1a. Strictly only two people in the reception area at all times.
We may ask you to wait outside or in your car, so please call ahead when you have arrived.
1c. We will be conducting consultations in the regular consultation room. We ask you to respect the government's recommended social distancing between yourself and our staff and other clients.
1.If required we will take your pet alone to the back treatment area and ask that you stay in the consultation room or reception at all times.
2. If you have been recently testest, feel unwell or have upper respiratory infection signs please reschedule your appointment.
3. We request that all transactions be cashless.
4. We encourage all our clients to use the hand sanitizer provided at reception, especially before seeing our vet and before making payments.
5. If you are subject to self-isolation please cancel any appointments with us.
6. We ask that you call us once you have parked for your consultation and we will advise you when it is okay to come into the reception area. We are aiming to reduce the number of people and time spent in our reception area. If it’s busy we may ask you to wait in your car.
7. Strictly one human per animal, (exceptions for special circumstances).
8. If you need a repeat on standard medications, or some parasite prevention or food, we ask that you give us plenty of notice.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
The team at West Brunswick Vet
West Brunswick Veterinary Clinic is a independently owned veterinary practice located just north of Melbourne.
We provide a wide range of medical and surgical services for cats and dogs.
For a full list of our services or to contact the clinic to make an appointment, please visit the links above.