Our priority is the safety of our team, our clients and our patients.
We are maintaining business as normal however, we are constantly reviewing advice from government authorities and the Australian Veterinary Association.
There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be transmitted by or to domestic dogs and cats.
We are frequently disinfecting our doors and surfaces and have increased our already high standard of hygiene at the clinic.
To help us maintain normal service for our valued clients, we would request you to observe the following:
1. If you have been recently tested, feel unwell or have upper respiratory infection signs please reschedule your appointment.
2. We encourage all our clients to use the hand sanitizer provided at the reception, especially before seeing our vet and before making payments.
3. If you are subject to self-isolation please cancel any appointments with us.
4. If you need a repeat on standard medications, parasite prevention and food, we ask that you give us plenty of notice.
5. Please wear a face mask at all times whilst in the clinic until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
The team at West Brunswick Vet
West Brunswick Veterinary Clinic is an independently owned veterinary practice located just north of Melbourne.
We provide a wide range of medical and surgical services for cats and dogs. Unfortunately, we no longer offer services for birds. If you have a bird in need of attention, please contact Lort Smith Animal Hospital on 03 9328 3021.
For a full list of our services or to contact the clinic to make an appointment, please visit the links above.