Our puppy preschool program runs on a Thursday evening once a week for four consecutive weeks at the clinic after hours. This is an advantage for the puppies as they begin to associate the vet with fun!
We provide an effective puppy preschool program for all puppies that visit our clinic. Our program includes but is not limited to:
- Developing an understanding of your puppy's body language and how to respond appropriately
- Learning effective training techniques to develop positive behaviours and tricks
- Socialisation and developing manners when interacting with other dogs and with humans
- Tips on toilet training, nutrition, crate training, biting, grooming, and other common concerns
- Information on basic health requirements for your puppy including vaccination, and parasite control
- Strengthening the bond between you and your puppy
- Welcome and graduation packs!
The most important thing about puppy preschool is 'starting early'. Waiting too long can allow behavioural problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Puppies need to be between 8–12 weeks old and have had at least one vaccination to start the course.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our next puppy preschool class.